H-P Products Central Vacuum Systems offer two types of power unit filtration– Permanent Filter and Disposable Bag. Both are full-featured, powerful systems that provide a superior cleaning experience. H-P power units are rated by square footage, although the best system for your home may be rated at a higher square footage, depending on your layout and chosen system options. Your central vac dealer will recommend the best unit to provide you with maximum cleaning power.
H-P’s dual-filtration design with cyclonic action provides consistent vacuum power and protects your indoor air quality. Best of all, it features a permanent filter, which never needs replaced. With Element, you’ll enjoy hassle-free cleaning performance year after year.
- Proven motor performance translates into strong vacuum power
- Filter shroud deflects heavy dirt particles and deposits them into the dirt canister
- Self-cleaning, permanent CleanShield® filter captures fine dust particles, eliminating the need for an outdoor exhaust
- High-capacity, translucent dirt canister only needs emptied 3-4 times per year
- On-board inlet valve and on/off switch allows convenient cleaning at the power unit location
Permanent Filter Unit Specifications
|Recommended Home Size
|up to 3,500 sq. ft.
|up to 7,000 sq. ft.
|up to 12,000 sq. ft.
|Sealed Vacuum (H20 Lift)
|Max Air Watts*
|Level of Quietness***
H-P Disposable Bag (DB) power units take central vacuum cleaning to the next level by ensuring you never have to touch the dirt, even when the vacuum is full! The units feature durable, triple-layer filter bags that do not let any dust escape. Since the outside of the CleanShield bag is never exposed to dirt, neither are you. Simply remove, seal and replace the bag ensuring the cleanest experience possible.
- Eliminates 100% of vacuumed dirt, dust and allergens from your home
- Replaceable CleanShield filtration bag filters particles as small as .3 microns
- Powerful, high-performance motor delivers strong vacuum power
- DB7000, DB8000 and DB9000 models feature a CarbonCapture® Filter (designed to last the lifetime of the motor) to eliminate carbon dust from escaping the motor compartment