VacuFlo Maxum 9 9720 is a High Performance Unit perfect for
- Homes up to 22,000 sq. ft.
- Large Hide-A-Hose installations
- Powering air driven Turbo-Cat power heads
- Longer hoses in traditional applications
- Customers wanting the biggest and best Dirtless Cleaning System
The VacuFlo Maxum 9000 9720 (Maxum 9 9720) is an Air Series Power Unit. Its motors are arranged in series as opposed to parallel. This results in greater suction, more power, and unsurpassed performance.
VacuFlo DB9000 9720 (Maxum 9 9720) Features and Benefits
- Carbon Capture Filter: Dampens motor sounds; drastically reduces the carbon dust issue.
- Motor Intake Tube: Dhannels cooling air from top of the cover through the barrier plate
- Sound-Dampening Acoustic Foam: Permanently adhered to the top of the barrier plate for quieter operation.
- Metal Barrier Plate: Secures Motor in place.
- More Air Vents: Located on both sides and allows for the quicker dissipation of heat.
- Removable Motor Plate: Easily removed for access to the bottom motor.
- Secondary Filter: Protects the motors if the unit is run without filter bags.
- Vacuum Taps: Located in the dirt bucket to keep the bag fully inflated, which prolongs bag life.
- Lifetime Limited Warrany: To original homeowner of the original installation.
Good for allergies. Hospital grade filtration.>