Here’s another blog blast from American Vacuum Company–More tips to keep your home clean.
- Dab an ice cube on chewing gum to remove it from the carpet and let it sit for about a minute. The gum will become hard and stiff, enabling you to pull it off easily.
- To remove coffee and tea stains from the kitchen sink, use baking soda. Just be sure to rinse well and dry.
- Solve the crisis of a wax-stained carpet by scraping off cooled wax with a dull knife, then placing a couple of paper towels on the remaining wax and running a warm iron over the area.
- Remove grease stains by covering the entire spot with liquid dish detergent. Gently work detergent into the grease to dissolve it, and rinse the area with white vinegar to remove excess detergent.
- Use salt on red wine or coffee spills to soak up the stain and keep it from setting. Excess salt can easily be vacuumed or wiped up.
We hope you find these tips useful. Thank you for agreeing to receive e-mails from American Vacuum Company.
As a thank you for agreeing to receive e-mails from us, we offer the following coupon code to use during your next checkout: “Tip2”. It’s good until August 31st.
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to helping you keep your home clean!
American Vacuum Company