Are you going stir-crazy at home? Do you want a project that can help flatten the curve and also ensure that factory-made medical supplies go to those on the front lines while keeping you and your family safe? Well, the smartypants at Instructables Living have this tutorial on turning your vacuum HEPA filter into a […]
Buying a Vacuum?Central Vacuums
Buying a Beam, VacuFlo or other central vacuum system doesn’t have to be hard. American Vacuum sells it all—units, hoses, power heads and pipe. We are your one-stop central vacuum shop.
Home Do you need an upright vacuum? Or a canister? Maybe a robot vacuum? We have it all. We carry Sanitaire, Eureka, Hoover, Dyson, and anything else you can think of. Do you think you can find it for less somewhere else? Call us, and we’ll do our best to get your business.
Commercial Do you own or work in a commercial setting—a hotel, restaurant or school? From Hoover Commercial to ShopVac to Rug Doctor, we have you covered. Also, ask about setting up a commercial account.
Right Type for the Right Job
- Wider cleaning path
- Better on carpet
- More commonly has motorized brushbar
- Longer power cord
- With power cord and hose, longer reach
- In bagged units, often have larger bags
- Rarely has automatic power cord rewind
- Harder to get around and under furniture
- Have to move entire machine on each pass
- Narrower cleaning path
- Better on bare floors
- Frequently have air-driven brushbar
- Shorter power cord
- Shorter reach
- In bagged units, often have smaller bags
- Often has automatic power cord rewind
- Easier to get around and under furniture
- Only have to move hose & nozzle on each pass